The Stallion Stampede will be Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Be sure to mark your calendar and join us!
4:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Student schedules will be distributed.
- PE uniform information will be available.
- Parking permits will be sold.
- Food and nutrition services will be available to eceive money for lunch accounts.
- The clinic will be open to drop off medications and the required paperwork.
- Support for parents/guardians needing assistance or have questions regarding SIS Parent Accounts will be in the library. *Parents with SIS accounts last year will have the same accounts this year. New parents to SCHS will receive SIS account info in the mail.
- PTSO and All Night Grad Party tables will be in the lobby.
- Tables will be set up for all grade level classes, SGA, Band and Athletic Boosters, Fine and Performing Arts, and extra-curricular activities. Email Marci Norem at email@example.com to reserve a table.
5:00 PM-5:45 PM (Ninth Grade Orientation Program)
School counselors will present an orientation for our 9th grade students in the auditorium.
6:00 PM - 6:20 PM
Our Stallion Pep Rally will be held in the Gymnasium.
The concession stand will be open from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM for your dining pleasure.
*Orientation Program for students/parents who have moved into the South County High School Community for the 2018-2019 school year
An Orientation Program will be held on Friday, August 24, from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, for all high school students (grades 9-12) who have relocated to the South County High School community for the 2018-2019 school year. Students will learn about our programs and activities from current SCHS students and will have the opportunity to ask questions, tour the school, and meet administrators and school counselors. Students should bring a copy of their schedule to this program. On arrival, students should report to the auditorium. After a joint informational session, students will report to the cafeteria while parents/guardians will remain in the auditorium. We look forward to meeting you and hope to help make your transition to the SCHS Stallion Family a very positive experience.