PSAT NMSQT & PSAT 8/9 Tests - Early Dismissal
The PSAT NMSQT and PSAT 8/9 will be given on Wednesday October 10th; Students should report directly to their 2nd period class.
October 10th will be an early release day with a dismissal time of 1:05. A grab’n’go lunch will be available for purchase in the cafeteria prior to departure. Students receiving College Board Approved Accommodations will finish after the dismissal and will need to ensure their own transportation home. If students wish to waive their accommodations, a letter signed by parent/guardian must be received by Friday September 28th.
For the Day of the Test
- Please ensure that students get a good night’s sleep and eat breakfast the day of the test.
- Students will need to bring their own pencils and calculators. These will NOT be provided on the day of the test. It is recommended that students check their calculator batteries and bring extras.
- Students will have to make sure that their cell phone is off and put away in their backpacks, not in a pocket.
- There will be several breaks throughout the test during which students may eat snacks if they bring them, but they will not be provided.
- If your student is approved for College Board Accommodations, they should bring their approval letter on the day of the test.
If you have any questions please call Cameron Mathison at 703-446-1643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org