Class of 2019
Graduation Updates and Information
April 1—Sr Dues Go Up to $150
- May 1 —Online Payment of Sr. dues no longer available May 18—Senior Prom
- June 4—Graduation Rehearsal (8 am—10 am)
- June 5—Senior Class Trip to King’s Dominion
- June 6—Graduation Rehearsal (8 am—10 am)
- June 7—Graduation—Eagle Bank Arena—9:30 am June 7-8—All Night Grad Party
How much are they and where can I pay?
Senior Class dues cover the cost of the cap and gown as well as helping to pay for a portion of the cost of the graduation venue.
This year’s senior dues are $125 until April 1, after that they go up to $150. Save money, pay early.
Important dates and payment information:
- Until April 1 Dues are $125 can be paid via cash or check (payable to SCHS Class of 2019) to Class Spon-sor, Mr. Long, in C228 or online at MySchoolBucks.com.
- From April 1—May 1 Dues are $150 and can be paid by cash or check to Ms. Alexander in the front office. ONLY BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL.. Or they can be paid online at MySchoolBucks.com.
- After May 1—Dues are $150 must be paid in cash and must be paid to Ms. Alexander in the front office, BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL ONLY.
Grad Announcements and Class Rings:
All- Night Grad Party ( ANGP):
Date: June 7, 2019
Location: South County High School
Time: 11:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m.
All Night Grad Party (ANGP) is organized by the PTSO. It requires a large number of people to run and a handful of people to organize. Unfortunately they are very short on volunteers. Without volunteers it will be impossible to have this event. Anything from a couple of hours on the night of the party to help in organizing the event would be greatly appreciated and would go a long way towards ensuring that South County’s history of great ANGPs continues. Please visit http://southcountyptso.org/angp/ to see how you can help.
In order to participate in the graduation ceremony students must satisfy all financial obligations. These include unpaid library fines, lost textbooks, Senior Dues, and other debts incurred during the students entire academic career. Make sure you take care of these as soon as possible. These can be paid to Ms. Alexander in the front office before or after school.
Seniors looking for exposure to real world working environments are encouraged to apply for the Senior Experience program. This program allows Seniors to spend 2 weeks in May in an internship program, giv-ing them a taste of what is to come after college. Contact Mr. Southard for more information.
If you need further information on anything mentioned here (or not mentioned here) please contact the Senior Class Sponsors:
Senior Class Administrator:
- Mike Pflugrath