New Student Registration
ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION - NEW PROGRAM AVAILABLE AT THIS SCHOOL
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to South County High School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Stallions!
We are a school in Fairfax County, Virginia.
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- Students who are new to South County High School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- Students who are new to South County High School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but not a rising 9th-grade student who most previously attended South County Middle School as an 8th-grade student.
- Rising 9th-grade students who attended South County Middle School as an 8th-grader do not need to enroll. The records automatically are transferred.
To join South County High School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
Enrolling parent, if your student does live in the South County HS boundary and does meet one of the two categories above, please fill out the new student registration intake form below. This form will be submitted to Krystal Brooks, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
New Student Registration Forms
- View and complete the forms enrollment bundle.
- This form bundle allows you to enter data once and to have it appear in multiple locations.
- View and complete the FCPS minimum immunization requirements.
Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage.
This slideshow, from our Stallion Stampede event held 8/17/2023, shares information and answers to frequently-asked-questions for our freshman and new families as they begin the school year.