The process for obtaining school transcripts for current students or graduates
Transcript Request Procedures (South County High School)
Transcript Request Process and Deadline Dates 2022-2023
- Parent/Guardian and student must complete, print and sign the Consent for Release of Student Records. Scan and e-mail as an attachment to @email. This form needs to be submitted only 1 time. Transcript requests will not be processed without this consent on file.
- Complete the Transcript Request Google Form. This form should be filled out separately for each college/program where transcripts are to be sent.
- There are currently NO transcript fees for current students. The Seventh Semester grades will be sent automatically in Mid-February when available. The Final Transcript must be requested through the Senior Survey. You can check the status of transcripts sent on Naviance.
- Should you need to make any changes to an existing transcript request (i.e. deadline change, withdrawal of request) please contact Ms. Lauria directly at 703-446-1632 or @email.
- Requests should be submitted according to the following schedule to meet the required deadlines. SCHS cannot guarantee on-time delivery for request received after the deadlines indicated below.
||SCHS Transcript Request Deadline:
|January 1st -14th
|January 15th -31st
Former Students Who Graduated/Attended Within the Last Five Years
Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)
Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago
- If you graduated from South County High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.
Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?