The process for obtaining school transcripts
The SCHS transcript office is in the Student Services office.
Current Students: Transcript Request Process and Deadline Dates 2021-2022
Requests made after August 9, 2021:
1. Parent/Guardian and student must complete, print and sign the Consent for Release of Student Records. Scan and e-mail as an attachment to @email. This form needs to be submitted only 1 time. Transcript requests will not be processed without this consent on file.
2. Complete the Transcript Request Google Form. This form should be filled out separately for each college/program where transcripts are to be sent.
3. Three transcripts are sent free of charge, each additional transcript request requires a fee of $5.00. Transcript requests made after the SCHS deadline posted below will be assessed an additional $5 per transcript.
4. Payment is required at the time of request. Payment methods for transcript feeds include My School Bucks account at www.myschoolbucks.com (go to the School Store and search “transcript”), check or cash.
6. Requests should be submitted according to the following schedule to meet the required deadlines. SCHS cannot guarantee on-time delivery for request received after the deadlines indicated below.
College Deadline: SCHS Transcript Request Deadline:
|October 15th||September 24th|
|ANY November||October 1st|
|ANY December||October 29th|
|January 1st -14th||November 19th|
|January 15th -31st||December 3rd|
|ANY February||January 10th|
|ANY March||February 4th|
Graduated/Attended Within the last 5 Years
Download the former student (within the last five years) transcript request form. Form must be completed, signed, and mailed/delivered to the Transcript Office in order to request official transcripts:
South County High School Attn: Diana Lauria, Transcript Office 8501 Silverbrook Road Lorton, VA 22079
Graduated/Attended More Than 5 years Ago
Student records are kept at South County High School for 5 years. To obtain records more than 5 years ago, please contact FCPS Online Student Records Request.