The process for obtaining school transcripts for current students or graduates
Transcript Request Procedures (South County High School)
Transcript Request Process and Deadline Dates 2021-2022
- Parent/Guardian and student must complete, print and sign the Consent for Release of Student Records. Scan and e-mail as an attachment to @email. This form needs to be submitted only 1 time. Transcript requests will not be processed without this consent on file.
- Complete the Transcript Request Google Form. This form should be filled out separately for each college/program where transcripts are to be sent.
- Three transcripts are sent free of charge, each additional transcript request requires a fee of $5.00. Transcript requests made after the SCHS deadline posted below will be assessed an additional $5 per transcript.
- Payment is required at the time of request. Payment methods for transcript feeds include My School Bucks account at www.myschoolbucks.com (go to the School Store and search “transcript”). Payment by check or cash can be made in person in the Student Services office.
- Should you need to make any changes to an existing transcript request (i.e. deadline change, withdrawal of request) please contact Ms. Lauria directly at 703-446-1632 or @email.
- Requests should be submitted according to the following schedule to meet the required deadlines. SCHS cannot guarantee on-time delivery for request received after the deadlines indicated below.
||SCHS Transcript Request Deadline:
|January 1st -14th
|January 15th -31st
Former Students Who Graduated/Attended Within the Last Five Years
Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)
Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago
- If you graduated from South County High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.
Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?