Student Wellness Resources
Mental Health & Resiliency
- Discover the foundation for building solid mental health and resiliency.
- View mental health resources and emergency services information
- View FCPS' Healthy Minds features
- View tips on building resiliency
During the months of October and November, members of the Student Services team will be administering a Wellness Screening to students in grades 9 and 11. Should you NOT want your student to be screened, fill out the form below and return to your child’s school counselor by the deadline indicated.
Student Wellness Tips and Strategies
Feeling super stressed? Worried about a friend's mental health—or your own? Get tips to help manage your emotions and see what to do if you are in crisis.
- How to handle peer pressure
- How to help a friend in crisis
- Quick tips to lift your mood
- Ways to bring balance to your life
- Tips to ease anxiety
- And much more