- The library’s mission is to provide services, resources, and instruction to support and enrich the educational program at South County High School; to help students develop the skills they need to become effective and ethical users of information; and to encourage reading for life-long learning. Students are encouraged to use the collection for school-related research, independent study, and personal enjoyment.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Emily Strong | Head Librarian | @email | 703-446-1664
- Lisa Muir | Librarian | firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-446-1663
Please reference the linked MLA and APA Guides web sites for citation and paper formatting.