Class of 2023
Graduation Updates and Information
Please visit the Class of 2023 Schoology Course for additional updates and resources:
Class of 2023 Senior Sponsors and Administrator
- Senior Sponsors: Doris Straughn and Cassandra Storer
- Senior Class Administrator: Samantha Tolan
Important Information Dates
- Senior Dues: $100
- Prom: May 20th Westwood Country Club
- Senior Class Trip: Wednesday, June 7th at Kings Dominion
- Graduation: Friday, June 9th Eagle Bank Arena
- All Night Grad Party: June 9th The St. James, *Contacts: Angie McCloskey and Sandra Christian
- $100 – pays for graduation, cap and gown, diploma cover, etc.
- Can be paid through My School Bucks or cash or check to Ms. Straughn (C240) and Ms. Storer (C231)
- Checks will not be accepted after May 1st
- May 20th 8pm-11pm at Westwood Country Club, Vienna
- $60 – ticket sales begin May 8th during lunches
- If you your student has overdue fees on their account, they will need to resolve those first before buying a prom ticket
Senior Class Trip:
- Wednesday, June 7th Kings Dominion
- More info to come
- Friday, June 9th at 9:30AM Eagle Bank Arena
- Students must arrive to Eagle Bank by 8:30 AM with only a car key in hand (no phones, no wallets, etc.)
- No tickets required for graduation – unlimited seating
- Required Graduation Rehearsals: Tuesday, June 6th 10AM and Thursday, June 8th 10AM in the bubble
Caps and Gowns:
- Make sure your senior completes the Senior Caps and Gowns form to have the correct size ordered ASAP. Students will need to be logged into their FCPS google account to complete this form.
- Caps and gowns will be distributed during graduation rehearsals.
- If your student owes fees (textbooks, senior dues, missing chargers/laptops, etc.) they will not be able to collect their cap and gown until their fees are resolved.
- Graduation will be photographed by Victor O’Neill Studios
- You can create an account before graduation in order to view pictures after graduation.